Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate, Trainee, Entry Level Recrui
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate, Trainee, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Recently listed as a top Times 100 Company to work for, and named one of the fastest growing UK Recruitment Consultancies in the UK, my client recruits financial and HR professionals for FSTE 100 company clients in London, New York, Berlin, Hong Kong and Sydney Offices.
We are looking for high calibre, super driven Graduates to join fun, vibrant and ambitious Recruitment teams!
The Recruitment Company:
- The preferred Financial and HR professional suppliers to FTSE 100 companies
- ??25m turnover per year
- Offer a renowned Graduate Training programme
Graduates all start on an excellent 3 month training scheme designed to give starters a 360 degree understanding of Recruitment consultancy:
- Taught by experienced Financial and HR recruitment consultants and mentors, you will start by researching into your given sector and 'market mapping', to ultimately progress into consultancy; dealing with clients, pitching for new business and organising clients meetings!
- Starting salary is a competitive ??23,000.
- You should be looking to double this within your first year through the company's generous 25% Flat Commission structure.
- Recent trainee consultants have taken home a ??50,000 in their first year.
- Only high achieving, proactive graduates apply: a minimum of a 2.2 degree is needed.
You must also have a record of achievement outside of your academics as well - these may be sporting, personal, travel or work related.
Excellent communication skills are vital.
You will be working within a highly professional and corporate environment.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.
Follow us on and LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our news and current roles!