Resourcing Administrator- Apprentice
Job title: Recruitment Administration - Apprenticeship
Location: Wanstead, East London
Wage: ??10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday / 37.5 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7.5 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client has been recruiting for local authorities, private companies and establishments for over 15 years. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in working within this successful recruitment company who are looking for an administrator to join our successful team.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of the overall office and supporting the Recruitment Consultant and team.
- Screening CV's & CV formatting
- Creating job postings and putting them up online
- Advertising job availability through online channels and other media
- Communicating by phone, email, and in person with job candidates
- Setting candidates up on all systems and data basis
- Apply for and obtaining references and compliance documents
- Providing office administration support
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Keeping well-organised files and records
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications
- Filing / File management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be able to work understanding the environment you are working within
- Organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Able to take direction from senior staff and management
- High standard of work ethic
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.