Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Strategic Sourcing Analyst - Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical - Central London - ??35k-42K + Package
Due to an internal promotion a globally renowned pharmaceutical company is searching for an ambitious procurement buyer with strong academics to join their award-winning team. The selected candidate will receive in-depth training from company executives and be promoted to a procurement category of their choice within two years. On top of this, their buyer must be excited about the company mantra of helping save lives across the globe.
Within the first two years the role will involve:
- Gaining full exposure to the end to end procurement process, successfully handling multi-million pound spends and implementing cost-saving initiatives, thereby pushing the business forward
- Direct procurement of raw materials including chemicals and manufacturing products, developing strategic sourcing plans and negotiating with suppliers for significant orders
- Working closely alongside senior members of theprocurement team, absorbing their coaching and building up an excellent network for a successful career within the organisation
- Building rapport with senior stakeholders across the board, challenging them and driving best procurement practices
In order to succeed in your application for this procurement buyer position you must:
- Have an impressive background in either direct procurement within a recognised company
- Demonstrate large cost savings that have been achieved through your personal actions within an organisation
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
- Be qualified for or studying towards CIPS
This is a fantastic opportunity to be taken on by a Fortune 100 Global Blue Chip organisation where you will be heavily invested in and given real responsibility from the start. You will be working within an established procurement function with an excellent infrastructure for rapid progression, as well as a close-knit team who genuinely enjoy making a positive difference.
Keywords: Procurement, Buyer, Strategic sourcing, Central London, London, Pharmaceutical