Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology & Management Consulting
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Technology & Management Consulting
- Are you bright, ambitious, great with people, persuasive and well-organised?
- Are you looking to build a rewarding career by combining your skills with thorough training and development?
- Unsure on what direction to take after Graduation?
If so, we may have the role you are looking for!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology & Management Consulting Recruitment
We are working with one of the top independent Technology and Management Consulting Recruitment specialists with offices in London, New York and Sydney and a client list that includes major FTSE 100 companies and top international management consulting firms.
The key to their success is extensive training and development programme turning bright, money-motivated Graduates into talented Recruitment professionals.
They are growing quickly and have outstanding career opportunities for Graduates with strong degrees and some commercial/office experience (6-12 months after or during University).
So, if you're looking to develop your career in a fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding Recruitment sector then this could be the ideal Graduate role.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
A career as a Recruitment Consultant is a highly varied role, where you will be using your personality, problem solving abilities and communication skills every day!
The Graduate Training Program is very thorough, equipping you with the high-level sales and negotiation skills you'll need to succeed in Recruitment.
After this training, you will join one of their specialist Recruitment teams, where you will begin to manage high-profile Recruitment assignments.
You will get involved in networking with professionals throughout the Technology and Management Consulting sectors and targeting talent for your clients.
Salary Package on offer???
- ??20,000-24,000 basic starting salary
- Very generous commission scheme rising to 35%.
- Realistic first year earnings ??30,000-??40,000; realistic second year ??50,000-??70,000+
- A rewarding and long-term future career in Recruitment with on-going training
- A highly meritocratic culture with ample scope for progression
- Additional performance bonuses
- Great benefits including pension, private health cover, social events
- Prospects to enjoy secondments in their New York and Sydney office.
To apply, please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team.
A little bit about us here at ESG Recruitment???
We specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Want to find out more? Give us a call directly or visit our website!