A new and exciting opportunity has arisen internally with Buzzrecruit for a highly motivated, driven Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic team in Cheltenham.
We are looking for somebody with the drive, hunger and raw talent to join our successful Property Services division. The successful candidate will have a warm and engaging personality, real purpose, drive, ambition, persistence, determination and a genuine interest in building a long-term career with an independent recruitment company where you can make an impact, add real value and facilitate real change.
We value honesty, transparency, loyalty and hard work and we fully encourage, reward and celebrate individual and team successes. You will have the unique opportunity to individually and be part of a team that drives our business forward. You will benefit from a generous, uncapped commission scheme, regular performance incentives, training and the ability to create your own desk and, in time, develop your own region. You will have the opportunity to give life to your own vision, with an independent recruitment agency who will help support, facilitate and provide you with the tools to grow personally and professionally. We have some exciting growth plans that you will be central to.
On a daily basis, you will manage a 360 degree desk and be responsible for developing, enhancing and managing exceptional client and candidate relationships; negotiating terms of employment; meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs; playing an active role in marketing the company in the marketplace and providing creative solutions to any challenges in the market.
- Previous experience in a recruitment consultancy or the property industry
- Demonstrable experience developing and managing successful client relationships
- Solid sales and negotiation skills
- Drive, vigour and determination to succeed
- A new business winner who thrives under pressure
- Somebody with a real entrepreneurial streak who can add real value and maximise revenue
- Ambition to progress and grow with the company
- Target driven and money motivated
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Sound relationship builder, able to forge links with clients and candidates alike
- Confidence, hunger and a raw desire to achieve
- A founding interest in all things recruitment
- A zest for life and a positive outlook
- Able to thrive outside of your comfort zone
- Uncapped earning potential
- Company mobile phone
- 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Leaning and development and real career development opportunities
If you feel you could add real value and you want to join a brand that will support and encourage personal development? We would love to hear from you!