Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
iRecruit Partners is a privately-owned recruitment business in Wokingham. We are experienced in recruiting for a wide variety of clients across the Thames Valley including SME's and Blue Chip organisations.
Due to several successful client wins we are looking to add to our Specialist team supporting within the IT Infrastructure sector, Project Management, Software Development, Change Management & BI Analysts.
Within this opportunity, you will have the chance to complete a Level 3 Business Administration qualification with help and support from an external apprentieship scheme organisation.
This position is ideal for a college leaver who has decided not to go to university and wants to gain some industry experience!
- Business Development and Account Management
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
- Sourcing job applications from the database and exploring employment opportunities
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- Establishing contacts to help build the client database
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with candidates
- Respond to general consultancy enquiries
- Arranging telephone and face to face interviews
- General data admin and paperwork
- An excellent judge of character
- Be able to think on your feet to match candidates to relevant job opportunities quickly and effectively
- You should also be a confident communicator, as this role will involve constant interaction with a range of people and personalities
- We offer a fun working environment with the ability to be rewarded for your efforts. Hands on training will be provided by our experienced Managers.
Please apply further for a confidential discussion with one of our consultants who has gone through the apprenticeship scheme themselves!