Helping develop the careers of newly qualified accountancy professionals can be very rewarding.
Life as a recruitment consultant is about developing strong relationships and leveraging partnerships.
A large multinational business that started in London over 40 years ago and now has over 8,000 employees operating in over 30 countries.
The brand is comprised of 25 disciplines (including finance and accountancy) - each providing first class service to a specialist area of the market.
They combine local knowledge of the London area with global expertise to provide a specialised service to both employers and candidates.
- Cold calling businesses with a finance/accountancy team to explore their recruitment needs.
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles.
- Up-selling candidates to existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career.
The successful recruitment consultant must be willing to work hard, work fast, learn quickly and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful recruitment consultant will benefit from world class training and the opportunity to develop their own business in London with the support of a market leading global brand. Career progression is fast and encouraged