Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Kent
Would you like to the work for the market leader as a Recruitment Consultant? How does uncapped commission, a career ladder with quarterly promotions/reviews and the best training within the sector sound?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting in our Maidstone office, we have vacancies starting ASAP in our biggest academic year since we opened in 1996.
Applications are urged now to join Teaching Personnel as a Recruitment Consultant, if you are applying as a Trainee, Graduate with no previous or an experienced Consultant changing sectors we would like to hear from you now for consideration, interviews are being arranged ASAP to commence over the Easter holidays.
Due to continued growth, Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding Maidstone office. This is a full time, permanent position starting as soon as possible for the successful applicant, previous experience in Recruitment IS NOT required for applicants. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, if you are a Graduate or non-graduate from a sales, customer service or if you have experience working in schools (sports coaching, teaching or assistant as a TA) we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will join our Maidstone office as a Recruitment Consultant; you'll be working alongside a team of consultants and experienced managers who will offer you a great level of coaching and support, ideal for a long-lasting career in Recruitment. Education is a growing market; you will communicate with key decision makers in schools (primary, secondary and SEN provisions) to supply staff for their individual requirements, often temporary with some permanent needs. A good understanding of the Education sector is desired but again not essential; confidence, dedication and high levels of organisation are required to being successful in Education Recruitment.
Recruitment Consultant requirements, we are looking for individuals with the following;
- A Genuine desire to make a sustainable career in Recruitment
- Previous work experience in sales, administration or face to face customer service
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- Self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
Along with daily coaching and support from a mentor, a structured career path and regular team focused activities, you can expect an excellent market leading starting salary, and performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Quarterly reviews which could lead to 4+ promotions in 12 months
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension & Life assurance
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this Recruitment Consultant opportunity within the market leading Education agency, please apply with your up to date CV (including all relevant experience) straight away. Interviews are being arranged for an immediate start as the summer and September recruitment drive begins, so apply now for consideration and contact from the Maidstone team at Teaching Personnel.