Sourcing Manager (Band 8a) - Candidates Required
Our client, an NHS organisation based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Interim Sourcing Manager to cover their Estates & Facilities spend category. This is an excellent opportunity to gain NHS exposure, as whilst previous experience should be considered highly desirable, it is not a pre-requisite for the role and the client is open to applications to candidates from a commercial background.
The main duties of these roles include:
- Managing tender process through to contract award
- Delivering on category specific projects and driving savings towards CIP target
- Stakeholder engagement
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Category management experience (Estates & FM highly desirable)
- Extensive experience of managing end-to-end tenders
- Proven track record of delivering savings
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence with stakeholders of all levels
- MCIPS qualification (Essential)
The daily rate offered by the client would be ??250-??280 (inside IR35 and commensurate with experience). The role is for an initial period of 3 months; however, there is a strong possibility that it could be extended beyond this or be made permanent.
For details on this or any other role please contact Sophia Little or Rob Waugh on or email /
Venn Group operates as both an employment business and an employment agency