Senior International Resourcing Business Partner
Exciting opportunity to commence and develop your career within international development, working with a leading, global not-for-profit organisation specialising in the management of large programmes and projects to accelerate self-sufficiency and prosperity around the globe.
Parkhouse Bell are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading international development organisation to recruit for a Senior International Resourcing Business Partner, to be based from their UK offices in central London.
This role is initially being offered as a maternity cover contract, for an initial period of 6 months.
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for supporting the business to win and deliver projects by proactively sourcing suitable contractors for specific project opportunities. It is selected that the role will be 40% strategic resourcing and management and 60% active/current resourcing.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for attending pipeline management meetings to capture and understand resourcing requirements and establish the priority to be assigned to resourcing requests in conjunction with the Business and IR Business Partner
- Responsible for partnering with project teams and advising project teams on resourcing options
- Responsible for maintaining and contributing to a resource/project demand tracker
- Responsible for participating in post bid/award meetings
- Responsible for searching and screening the suitability of contractor, and preparing a short-list of suitable candidates for a specific project opportunity; ensuring they meet key requirements outlined by the Business
- Responsible for determining and understanding if any existing relationships exist with contractors by reviewing data in CRM
- Responsible for determining if a particular role should be advertised externally in conjunction with the Business and the IR Business Partner, and for preparing job adverts
- Responsible for ensuring due diligence process has been completed as necessary
- Responsible for assisting project teams with selection interviews and assessment of contractors
- Responsible for negotiating rates with contractors in co-ordination with relevant proposals and project teams
- Responsible for ensuring that proposal packages are drafted and agreed in line with current contracting policies
- Responsible for ensuring contracts are issued based on information submitted by the Business
- Responsible for ensuring that contractor data and documentation received is maintained in the system (e.g., rates, updated CVs)
- Responsible for setting up engagements and maintaining the status of activities throughout the sourcing process in the system
- Client relationship
- Responsible for communicating the status of resource requests to project teams in a timely manner
- Responsible for co-ordinating with project teams in a timely manner to gain an understanding of the quality of a contractor
- Responsible for maintaining a relationship with contractors throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Responsible for developing a partnership with contractors and leveraging the networks of contractors
- Responsible for maintaining oversight of recruitment resources and activities in IRM, ensuring resources are deployed in accordance with operational requirements to meet department and corporate goals
- Responsible for ensuring that the recruitment team provides an effective, efficient and customer focused service to the Business to drive a positive candidate experience
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and support to team members, as required
- Responsible for liaising with the IRM Head regarding IR activities
This role may require international travel from time to time.
The successful candidate will have signficant experience of recruitment/resourcing within an international development environment. Team leading or management experience is required.
In return you will be offered a starting salary of ??40,000pa plus benefits package.