We’re seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant (f/m/d) to join our Recruitment team at our client premises.
You will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment of a wide range of talent within the business and delivering exceptional candidate and client experience.
Key responsibilities are:
- managing the recruitment processes for a defined number of business areas with a key focus on internal mobility and managing the recruitment supply chain.
- reviewing CV’s/resumes, screen and interviews candidates. Determines the fit while influencing and persuading candidates on employment opportunities.
- developing strategic relationship with RSR peers and leaders to maintain quality client delivery and solve client challenges.
- providing a high standard of client service and recruitment advice on each recruitment transaction.
- ensure that Clients Hiring Manager and Candidate communities receive a proactive and truly excellent service.
- be the point of contact for Hiring Managers and RSR Recruitment teams supporting the Account and to ensure that talent requirements are being managed in the most efficient and consistent way at all times.
- ensure working with team in the region towards achieving and exceeding SLA/KPIs.
- providing innovative solutions to solve recruiting challenges and influence hiring decisions
- Executes sourcing methodologies to effectively develop target candidate pipelines.
- fluent written and spoken German and English
- minimum of 1- 3 years’ experience in a full life-cycle Recruiter function (in-house, RPO or agency)
- Account management, requisition management and/or a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary Hiring Manager point of contact.
- interested in and able to working in a matrix organization
- helpful, generous, initiative-taking, collaborative and able to challenge oneself and others in shifting from task to value