Junior Sourcing and Production Manager -Italian Speakers a plus
Your new company
This role is an exciting full time opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join this Luxury Handbag, Clothing and Accessories Head Office team in London. The company prides itself on luxury well-made product and sophistication, with the likes of Princess Diana and Jerry Hall among their earliest customers. Their product is inspired by their French founder, blended with British roots. Each piece is underpinned by exceptional quality, materials, and attention to detail, but is also designed to be effortless and easy to wear, in any context. This company has flagship boutiques in London and Tokyo's most fashionable spots.
Your new role
The Junior Sourcing & Production Manager will support the Head of Product Development and manage production execution for finished goods and raw materials - fabrics, leathers and hardware. They will be trained in and involved with all aspects of product development and production, and will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with product.
Main duties will include:
- Management of finished goods production
- Maintaining close relationships with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Day to day running of given production categories - from purchase ordering through to delivery to warehouse/point of dispatch.
- Invoice management.
- Tracking Production Planning Systems and assisting with the seasonal product handover and approval processes.
- Overseeing Production Critical Paths by supplier for each season ensuring:Materials arrive on time for production
- Styles are signed off and ready for production
- Production of tech packs and bill of materials creation for each product in the collection.
- Management of the Repair process end-to-end, providing support to various business functions such as retail wholesale and customer services.
- Monitor and manage quality standards, including implementing and managing defective reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in this role
- Italian Speakers would be a plus
- Microsoft Office competency
- Experience in Microsoft NAV, or similar ERP software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of leather characteristics and construction
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.