Senior Recruitment Consultant
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We're looking for driven recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
The main aspects of this role are to deliver an exceptional recruitment service to all our clients and candidates while achieving personal GP sales targets and assisting the team in exceeding company sales targets through developing successful and long term business relationships with both candidates and clients. This role has excellent potential for an experienced recruiter to move into a management position within a very successful team.
In return you'll receive a highly competitive basic salary with the ability to earn uncapped commission and have your success rewarded based solely on your own performance, not longevity with the business. When it comes to our progression path, the sky is the limit!
Sound like the recruitment job for you? Read on
This position is within our successful Technology team where you will be focusing on placing candidates on a permanent basis. You will be assigned to the technology market and will work closely with candidates on the cutting edge of emerging technologies such as AI and Cyber Security. This position provides the flexibility to work with existing clients who have requirements within your vertical alongside generating new business to expand the existing client base.
- Developing client relationships in order to place Concept Resourcing as a preferred staffing partner
- Selling value added solutions such as managed service and retained solutions
- Updating candidate and client activity onto leading recruitment software
- CV searching and short listing via CRM, job boards and social media.
- Telephone or face to face interviewing of candidates for our client vacancies
- Short listing of suitable candidates for submission to company
- Generation of sales leads from every candidate call
- Scheduling candidate interviews with companies
- Obtaining candidate interview feedback
- Successfully placing candidates into client requirements
- Prioritization of workload and vacancies
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI targets
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual GP sales target
You will have a min. of 12 months recruitment experience, ideally gained within IT, Engineering or Sales, however, we welcome applications from consultants with a successful track record in other sectors. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management/delivery. Any experience of selling value-added services such as managed services, retained business or managing agency solutions is advantageous.
- Basic Salary: ??25,000 to ??28,000+ car allowance
- OTE: ??55,000
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 over 3 years.
- Monthly awards including and not limited to Champagne, gift vouchers and lunch club event
- Quarterly incentives such as Skiing, Sailing, Henley Regatta, Chester Races, Exclusive Restaurants, Elite Golf Days
- Amazing city breaks including Barcelona, Dubai and Iceland
- Exclusive rewards for high achievers
Career Progression: Principal Consultant - Business Development Manager or Managing Consultant
Hours: 8:30 am - 18:00 Mon-Thurs. Fri 8:30 - 17:30 Overtime is expected as part of role
Concept Resourcing is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy to the IT, Engineering, Field & Business Service Sectors. Celebrating great success since Establishing in 2000, Concept Resourcing is one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies.
Concept Resourcing are the preferred staffing partner to a broad and prestigious portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector and an approved Government Procurement Service supplier.
Having achieved the Investors in People (IIP) accreditation since 2008, Concept Resourcing demonstrate their long term commitment to improving employee relations and have recently invested heavily into new systems providing staff with the best industry technology to help drive future growth.
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do; we are connected, ambitious, specialist and trusted. Our ongoing success and expansion is testament to that, and the reason why we're celebrating success year after year in business. 2013 saw significant investment in infrastructure and a brand new, state of the art website.
Concept Resourcing have ambitious plans for continued growth this year, and as a result are looking to recruit a number of high calibre and ambitious recruitment professionals with proven ability to succeed within a fast paced, target driven environment.
Relevant experience can include: Recruitment Consultant, Technology, Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Security Analyst.