Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Basic salary + bonus (Monthly Team Target, Monthly Individual Desk Commission and Individual Quarterly Commission)
Applications will be totally confidential and we can certainly speak or meet out of office hours if that is more convenient for you.
We are currently looking for an additional experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Fresh Recruits team. We share all candidates and clients so you will have immediate access to a wide range of vacancies and 1000's of candidates.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new long term opportunity, come and talk to us.
Fresh Recruits are an extremely busy Bournemouth based independent owner managed Recruitment Agency specialising in Permanent and Contract recruitment. Established in 2002, we have a wide range of clients spanning numerous industries, and are in the lucky position where we don't have to chase new business as clients come to us! The position comes with an excellent basic salary, commission consists of a monthly desk target, plus a monthly team bonus and individual quarterly commission. You will have a dedicated Recruitment Co-ordinator giving you admin support to help you maximise the potential of your desk.
The Recruitment Consultant role is really varied in terms of the roles you will be recruiting for, and we share all vacancies and candidates so you are able to match any candidate against any vacancy. This is a very busy role as new vacancies are coming in on a daily basis and we are super busy making placements - we are in the lucky position where we have a very well established client base as well as new clients coming on board each week. You will have a dedicated Recruitment Co-ordinator giving you admin support to help you maximise the potential of your desk.
You must have previous experience working in a Recruitment Agency to apply for this role as well as is an excellent knowledge of the local area - please look at the Fresh Recruits website to gain an understanding of the wide variety of roles we recruit for.
If you are potentially interested and would like to discuss this further, please drop us a line.
Application will be totally confidential and we can certainly speak or meet out of office hours if that is more convenient for you.
- Work to monthly revenue targets - ramp up target for the first 6 months
- Building effective relationships with your candidates, understanding their needs and discussing relevant roles with them
- Fully understanding your clients requirements and matching suitable candidates accordingly
- Maintain an honest and effective relationship with your clients, we like to be seen as a recruitment partner rather than an agency who are constantly pestering them for business
- Work closely with your Recruitment Co-ordinator who will provide administrative support to your desk
- Attending client meetings as and when required
- Agreeing Terms & Conditions of Business with clients
- Account Managing selected clients and being the main point of contact for them
- Coaching your candidates in terms of their CV and interview preparation
- Ability to multi-task due to the large volume and variety of roles we recruit for
- Learn and understand each role - this will take time due to the vast selection of area's we recruit in
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting each other in providing the best service possible
- Maintaining an organised and effective candidate desk
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and juggle lots of vacancies & candidates
- Effective resourcing on job boards and Linkedin
- Mentor and encourage your colleagues
- Have a good sense of humour, we work very hard but have a relaxed office environment and work as a team.
- Work closely with the Branch Administrators and Recruitment Co-ordinators to maximise efficiency on your desk
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/