Senior Recruitment Consultant
The Best Connection Group Limited, are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our existing and successful team based in Carlisle. This role will either specialise in driving or industrial temporary recruitment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious temporaries recruitment consultant who is looking for a genuine career opportunity with a stable expanding market leader. The branch has a consistent history and can provide the right candidates with great career progression and also additional responsibility that potentially you are not getting at currently. We are looking for future management here!!
The two key functions of this role are firstly, selling the company services to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face and secondly, the focus definitely being on the quality of the sales, and delivering our high quality service and maintaining relationships to both candidates and clients.
- Recruitment Consultants who joins the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of ??20,000 to ??22,000 dependent on experience
- An excellent commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of ??25,000 to ??28,000
- We operate a company car/ allowance scheme (??4140 per annum)
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading training - Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice
- Professionally recognised credentials - designated letters after your name
- Lifestyle Benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year's employment inclusive of statutory holidays
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our Branch Managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
You will need to be self-motivated and an excellent team player with a hunger for success. A key aspect will be your drive to succeed within a very competitive market place. For this position it's essential that as a Recruitment Consultant that you can demonstrate sustained success in temporary recruitment.
The Best Connection, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of ??343 million, we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and driving staff in the UK.
The Carlisle branch has consistently been the top performers in the organisation on their driving desks, and has so much scope to add to the business portfolio and to your own career development.
Hours of Work:
A Senior Recruitment Consultants' working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour's lunch break each day.