Resourcing Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Resourcing Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Chancery Lane, City of London
Wage: Initial ??10,000- ??12,000 per annum with opportunity to increase at ??500 per month increments + TRAVEL PAID
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 8.30 - 5.30 Mon to Fri
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is a recruitment consultancy who partner with businesses who have invented lifesaving or healing technologies that improve people's lives across the globe. They fill vacancies in the Medical Technologies and Clinical spaces. They cover roles in sales, marketing, clinical and leadership.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on an organised, focused and driven apprentice to join their team!
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally
- recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
- Various competitions and incentives
Job duties and responsibilities:
The company are seeking a highly motivated apprentice to join our expanding team and provide exceptional admin assistance to the CEO, Sales Director and Marketing team, supporting the operational & sales functions and overall organisation of the business.
This will include:
- Searching for specific candidate backgrounds via Bullhorn CRM, LinkedIn and Job Boards
- Assisting with maximisation of our Bullhorn CRM
- Assisting in entering data into various applications such as Excel, Bullhorn and Northstar.
- Assisting in drafting content for our job adverts
- Collating and documenting company expenses to pass for the finance team
- Liaising with the building manager and supporting smooth running of the office
- Assisting in events management when required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Inquisitive nature who is keen to understand WHY
- Highly organised with the ability to arrange data clearly and in order
- Ability to write well and assist in writing content for job adverts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid in I.T and proficient in MS office applications
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn and grow within the team
- Knowledge of social media applications (desired, not required)
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.