Product Recruitment Consultant
JOB TITLE: Product Recruitment Consultant
JOB LOCATION: London
At SODA we are ridiculously passionate about what we do, we are an experienced bunch; we work together; we help each other out; and we genuinely like going to work (dress down of course!). Each consultant focuses on specialist skill-sets within the digital media world, with a focus on Software Engineering, UX/UI, DevOps , Product and Creative markets.
We have an opening for an experienced Product Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning team on our Product Desk. This is a HOT desk with some even HOTTER accounts. We need somebody who has a proven track record of successfully delivering in this area, this area will be yours to keep!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
SKILLS,QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of the digital tech sector.
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to read data and analyse performance ratios.
- Familiarity with a recruitment CRM,
- Proven track record in placing Product Managers.
- Have been employed for at least 18 months by a Digital Recruitment Business.
- University degree in either Marketing/PR/Design/Software/Engineering/Business.