Type Full time, Permanent
I am looking to speak to candidates in Bristol who may be looking for a new challenge. Whether you have experience or not If you are interested in the position and want to learn more contact me today.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI's and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will operate in 360o capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
- You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with "live candidates", promoting the professional Cordant Group Brand.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting theright individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it's the things we can't teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more about opportunities in your area.
The Cordant Group is a ??850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below or by emailing me directly at If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Scott Gallacher me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer