Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Oil and Gas Sector
Trainee Recruitment Consultants x 5 - Oil and Gas Sector - earn ??24k basic and ??100k OTE in year 2
- Would you be interested in working for one of the world's top recruitment firms?
- Do you want to learn all about and specialise in Oil&Gas - the most lucrative sector in the industry?
- Would the idea of working in Covent Garden, one of the most amazing places to work in London excite you?
- Does a starting basic salary of ??24,000 interest you?
- How about receiving top training from day one from a 7 strong specialist training division?
- Maybe spending a week in their Dubai office in your 4th month would be nice?
If the answer to all the above questions is yes, then you are probably perfect for this opportunity so please read on.....
This is one of the most exciting companies in the industry to join as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. The HQ is in London, but they have offices all over the world, including Dubai, Hong Kong and Los Angeles.
The company has been trading since 2005 and globally they employ in excess of 250 people. What separates this company from other firms is their culture. They believe that success is home grown - EVERY employee in the business today joined as a trainee and had no previous recruitment experience. This is pretty amazing considering over 50% of their staff earn over ??100k a year and they are considered one of the leaders in Oil and Gas Recruitment.
So how do they achieve such ground-breaking success?? Quite simply because of the training. The business was started by 3 Directors and 1 of them devotes all of his time to training the staff. This is exceptionally rare, but it does set them apart as feedback from clients is often that this company have the most experienced recruiters in the market, when they are actually the opposite!!
The training will be very intensive. As soon as you join you will be taught in both Recruitment and Oil&Gas at break neck speed. At the end of your first month you will be expected to sit an inter-company exam and once passed you will then start working with your own clients generating your own income.
In order to secure a position here as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will need the following:-
- Ideally you will be degree educated as this demonstrates desire, but it is not essential
- Ideally some sales experience - again this not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial
- Something that makes you stand out - a recent hire was a karate black-belt that had represented the UK at international level.
- Most importantly - a desire to be successful. Your phone won't ring and your clients won't come to you. If you can prove you are pro-active and hungry this company will like you.
If you are interested in becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant please apply now and we will be in touch.