RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT CATERING
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - HARLOW - ??22000.00 - ??25,000.00 DEP ON EXP
Recruitment Consultant - We require a Catering Recruitment Consultant to join our team. OTE ??30K First Year
Chefsxpress is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the Chef and Hospitality sector. Based in Harlow Essex, we cover the entire country placing Relief and Permanent Chefs with clients ranging from large pub groups to bistro restaurants to 5 star hotels with AA rosettes.
Having established a strong brand and excellent reputation for delivering a high quality service to our clients, we are looking to build on our continued success and significantly add to our existing team operating from our newly acquired head office in Harlow.
- Screening & recruiting a strong bank of Chefs of all levels.
- Network and advertise to potential candidates by phone calls, social media and Job advertising.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Organising logistics; ensuring the correct quota of staff with the correct skill set arrive at work punctually and in the correct attire.
- Account management: consistently going the extra mile to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Focus on sales and business development.
- Attend meetings and present to clients.
- To deliver KPIs which will include financial targets
- Excellent earning potential; transparent and realistic commission structure
- Work across both temp and perm
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00
- Work on-call (rota basis)
The successful candidate:
- Experience & understanding of the catering industry.
- Confident within an office environment.
- Sales - focussed. While the successful candidate will be joining a warm desk, they will be expected to grow the desk through contacting new clients and building upon existing relationships.
- Strong time management skills; able to prioritise multiple deadlines and constantly changing demands. We are looking for applicants that can work logically with pace.
- Calm under pressure.
- Well-presented and confident in front of existing & prospective clients.
- Attention to detail
If you are looking for an exciting new role within a fast paced, growing business then please apply!