Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for an experienced permanent Recruitment Consultant looking to take a step up in their career and become a Senior Recruitment Consultant. As our Senior Recruitment Consultant, you would work closely with the Head of our Glasgow office leading their permanent division.
- Established in 2005 by Sam Kamyar
- Empiric is a high growth specialist agency who work within the areas of Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
- We have offices in London (HQ), Cambridge, Scotland and New York.
- We have the most exciting, diverse and unique environment in recruitment
- We have a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets.
- We have an award-winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- 5 consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain's private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Become the number one Senior Recruitment Consultant's within the areas of Data, Digital, Cloud or Security.
- Be responsible for executing a specialist recruitment strategy to generate recruitment sales of ??750,000 in total within 3 years (depending on seniority).
- Have a strategy led business development and client acquisition approach.
- Deliver candidates through contingent search, market mapping, headhunting, networking & referrals
- Adopt an informed and consultative approach to fully understand the needs of clients and candidates
- Build and nurture long term relationships with clients and candidates
- Acquire knowledge and insight access across all areas of Change and Transformation within a specialist strategy
- Host and attend specialist market events
- Work in partnership with Empiric Client Services and Marketing teams to create specialist talent communities to create a forum for innovation in technology
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant we offer you:
- An opportunity to account manage some of our largest and most lucrative accounts
- Clear career path to Management/Director level
- Investment in your professional development with training and coaching support
- A platform for success: best tools, technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
- High earning potential, incentive and reward culture
- Fun and Inclusive people environment
What you need to have to become a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Billed over ??180k in 12 months consecutively
- Financial motivation and the drive to succeed
- The ability to bounce back from adversity
- Ambition to the best and to win
- Excelled in Business Development or Sales
- A friendly and open manner
- An appreciation for diversity
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Confident communication skills
- Permanent Recruitment Experience
This role is right for you if you are no stranger to working hard and want to develop your career in a highly rewarding, challenging multicultural environment. However, if you a looking for a comfortable 9-5 role, HR related role, then this is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the most unique environments in recruitment, with the best training in the market. Then get in touch today and apply now
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.