Facilities Sourcing Specialist - Procurement
Facilities Sourcing Specialist
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, is looking for an experienced Sourcing Specialist to join their Procurement Department that supports exciting and varied requirements across the whole EMEA region. This role will support the EMEA Business in areas such as Facilities Operations, Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure, Catering, Security Operations, Utilities.
Working with the Regional Manager, you, as part of the Sourcing Team will develop and execute supply strategies for multiple categories. You will also be managing your own supply base ensuring stakeholders get what they want, when they want it and at the best value possible.
- Determine specifications and requirements for products and services through communication with internal stakeholders and the department's strategic plan
- Lead regional sourcing opportunities, including RFPs, direct negotiations, etc., and use market research from internal and external sources to drive sourcing decisions
- Ensure adherence to the policies and thresholds set by the Global Procurement Team
- Negotiate and implement contractual agreements in partnership with the internal customer and Legal department
- Manage the vendor base to ensure contractual compliance and financial efficiency
- Continuously review with the Sourcing Team Strategic Plans to better serve the company as a whole
- Build strong and lasting relationships with internal clients and the associated vendor base
- Provide support to the rest of the team
- Education to degree level, CIPS or combination of education and work experience
- Proven experience in the sourcing environment with demonstrated ability for complex commercial and contractual negotiations, competitive market analysis, and ongoing supplier performance management/scorecards
- Experience in the sphere of Facilities procurement across multiple disciplines as well as running Electronic RFP and negotiations across the UK/EMEA region.
- Strong contractual knowledge and negotiation skills
- Understanding of and experience in contract law and applicable legislation
- Strong decision making ability
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Ability to learn new applications relevant to the role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail