Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Award winning agency
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Governance - Award Winning Agency
Investors in people - Gold Accreditation - Top 5% of business in the UK to work for, awarded January 2019.
We are looking for two trainees to join our team based in the heart of Manchester.
We are looking for exceptional candidates that share our values around passion, innovation and collaboration.
If successful you will be joining one of the fastest growing international recruitment groups.
A little about the business you will be joining:
Broadgate Search is an award-winning niche supplier of mid-senior governance professionals to clients across financial services and regulated business on both a contract/interim and permanent basis. We have a UK and pan-European reach, offices in London, Dublin and Manchester focused on the markets' distinct verticals:
- Compliance and Financial Crime
- Risk and Actuarial
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Security and Data Protection
- Transformation and Change
Our commitment to a knowledge-based culture and exceptional service was recognised in 2018 when we won the coveted Best Agency (??3-??10million) at the industry-leading APSCo awards and Best New Agency in the 2018 NRF Awards for Broadgate Search (Ireland). We have also been awarded Gold accreditation for Investors in People. Growth has been 300% since inception with 100% client retention.
You will be provided with excellent in-house training on our bespoke 12-week academy, receiving industry leading learning and development on the full 360 life cycle to become a fully-fledged recruitment consultant.
- Use an array of sales, business development, marketing techniques, company meet ups and networking events to engage with our clients and candidates.
- Work with clients which include some of the largest global financial service companies, FinTech's, commerce and industry, gambling, shipping, and many other regulated companies.
- Collaborate with our clients to understand their needs; their industry, what they do, their work culture to become a market leading industry specialist.
- Be innovative on social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Have access to our bespoke candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Brief the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
Key Skills/ Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills from any industry
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition, determination and passion to succeed
- Tenacity/ Resilience
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Collaborative attitude
Here are some of the things you can look forward to:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission with a ??0 threshold (that's right, you earn commission on every penny you make)
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Monthly Lunch Club (half a day off work, to be taken to a Michelin star London Restaurant)
- Bi-annual holiday incentives (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Skiing, Croatia)
- Summer party
- Christmas party
- PERKBOX account
- Discounted gym membership
- Breakfast club
- Brand new central offices
- Office dogs