TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Logistics - Altrincham, Cheshire - Up to ??22,000 + Benefits
About the Company
We are looking for a sales professional with a great attitude who is looking to embark on a career in recruitment working with our Supply Chain & Logistics team. This market is extremely buoyant and we have an opportunity for someone with a background in sales to join us in our Altrincham office. You will need to be ambitious, competitive and bold. Have a fantastic attitude and be able to cope with the general challenges recruitment can throw at you. Recruitment is not for the faint hearted. It is a career which will challenge you in many different ways. Resilience is key. If you have that, then recruitment can be a fantastic and highly rewarding career choice.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Rewards:
- We have been established since 2002 and are well known in our sectors.
- We have a proven track record of developing people with no industry experience into top billers
- Personal Development Plans
- Excellent training & a supportive management team
- Lucrative commission structure
- Lots of other perks; team building events, flexible lunches and early finish on a Friday to name a few
- Relaxed dress code
- A fantastic culture
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
Recruitment is easy to learn if you already have some of the attributes and skills needed to make a good start.
- You have experience of working in sales
- You are a natural at building strong relationships
- You are a fantastic communicator - You can engage with all levels of people
- You are ambitious and want to be the best you can be
- You are a good problem solver and can remain calm when things aren't turning out the way you hoped.
- You are driven and extremely competitive
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
As a recruitment consultant, you are a vital link between clients and candidates.
The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Building and developing relationships with candidates.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry and what they do.
- Your job is to connect all the dots, tick all the boxes and make some brilliant matches
Does the above sound like you? If so, I would be keen to have a conversation with you about our impressive Supply Chain & Logistics division, and how you can be a part of a successful team.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.