Resourcing Administrator- City Centre-??9.38ph
Search are looking for a strong administrator to work within the HR team of a well established business in Manchester City Centre.
- To provide administrative support for both internal and external recruitment campaigns; inviting candidates to interview, regretting unsuccessful candidates, supporting the final stages of the recruitment process and updating the recruitment website with new vacancies.
- Providing a first point of call service to employees and managers. Effectively handling resourcing queries and providing information to internal and external customers using appropriate forms of communication e.g. phone, letter, face to face and email.
- Providing support during our selection processes by ensuring the assessment materials are ready for the assessors, the rooms are set up appropriately, meeting and greeting candidates, carrying out pre-employment checks and where needed administrating a selection of tests.
- To work closely with HR Services colleagues to process new starters and transfers making changes to the HR system and assisting with payroll administration, ensuring that all actions are processed by the required deadlines.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time, including supporting the wider HR team.
I am looking to speak with candidates who possess strong admin and communication skills and are immediately available on a temporary on going basis.
Hours: 9-5pm Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: ??9.38 per hour
Please respond to this email with a copy of yoyur most up to date cv.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age