Recruitment Consultant - Apprentice
Job title: Recruitment Consultant - Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: ??231.00 per week +commission
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer level 2
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
My Client is a boutique technology consultancy and resource specialist committed to service delivery and client satisfaction. They have been trading since 2004 with a proven track record of quality delivery. They are currently preferred suppliers with several blue-chip organisations; working closely with clients to provide staff augmentation on a contract or permanent basis. They recruit roles at all levels, up to C level.
This role will be working alongside a Senior Recruitment Consultant to ensure candidates of a suitable level are identified and qualified in line with their client's requirements. It will entail working on a variety of Technical roles at all levels, across a range of organisations.
"We are looking for team players who will go the extra mile and think outside the box to find solutions!!"
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Paid team days out
- Generous commission scheme ??250 per successful placement!!
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate sourcing obtaining leads, referrals and references
- Building the candidate database
- Write/post adverts on job boards/social media
- While communicating with candidates build upon market knowledge and share findings within the sales team
- Interview, pre-screening, and co-ordination of appointments
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment and the sales sector.
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Thrives on working with people
- IT Literate
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.