We are currently looking to recruit a trainee or experienced consultant within our team based in Hemel Hempstead. Having experienced an extremely strong start to the year we require additional staff to cover our current workload.
Our office incorporates two business units;
- NLB Solutions - covering Commerce & Industry finance positions in Beds, Herts & Bucks
- NLB Practice Solutions - Covering Public Practice roles throughout the South-East of England
You will be working for NLB Solutions although in future; dependent on how you progress there are a multitude of progression opportunities.
For those with little or no experience in recruitment you will start as a Resourcer to truly understand your market. This will last for a period of three-six months until you are comfortable with accounting terms. Once you fully appreciate the complexity of your market you can move onto the exciting stuff - working with clients. You will be expected to speak with and build relationships with clients. Constant expansion of your own network will be required through development of relationships with both candidates and clients; providing them with a full recruitment service from consultation through to successful placement or placements within their teams.
There are no boundaries to what you do, where you work or who you work with.
- Ideally you will have some sales or customer facing exposure
- An interest in finance or accounting would be highly desirable
- To be successful in recruitment we feel there is no pre-requisite in terms of education we simply expect confidence and a mature approach to business.
- You must be able to listen and articulate responses to clients and candidates as and when requested so knowledge of your market is key.
- Clear examples of success are key.
- Adaptability and organisational skills must be on display as our market changes constantly.
- Our company is growing, so you can grow with us
- Accredited qualifications and training can be offered
- Clear route from resourcing through to senior consultant/management