Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Position Reports To: Branch Manager
Salary: ??Negotiable dependant on experience
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days, increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
First Personnel is a fast growing recruitment agency in the UK. We understand our markets, allowing us to find the perfect fit between our candidates and employers.
First Personnel have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant based at their Birmingham branch.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Sales in the form of cold and warm leads. Previous sales experience is essential but can be from other industries.
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through planned individual client support and liaison
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients necessary to perform duties and aid business and branch development
- Maintaining profitability
- Ensuring standards of service are met
- Attracting candidates by drafting and placing adverts
- Screen and Interview candidates and complete relevant checks
- Matching candidates to vacancies
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to build effective working relationships
- Passion and desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
First Personnel are a dynamic and forward thinking company who are looking to expand their business nationally. We offer a structured training programme and are an accredited Investor in People.
Previous experience is essential, if you bring the drive, commitment and professionalism that we are looking for, we will provide you with the skills you need to develop a long and exciting career within our successful company.
- Simply Health Cash Plan (subject to successful probation).
- Celebratory Birthday Meal.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Family Fun Days.
- Annual Awards.