Senior Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Senior Recruitment Consultant - London
??50,000 - ??70,000 pa
OTE ??100,000 ++
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a specialist and innovative recruitment agency, who connect professionals with top employers across the construction and financial services industries.
Their consultants are true experts within their sector, having a deep understanding of their clients and markets, allowing them to provide exceptional services and develop long-standing relationships. In turn, giving them a unique reputation and fantastic growth opportunities. They are looking to expand their office in London by hiring Senior Recruitment Consultants to join their mergers & acquisition team working on permanent placements.
In this fast-paced 360 role, you will take over a warm desk, meaning you will have existing business and clients to work on, giving you the chance to maximise your earning potential from day one.
However, you will also be concentrating on winning new business and developing your own network. You will liaise with clients to build relationships with them to better understand their business needs. You will also source specialist candidates to match your client's brief.
There will be a lot of face-to-face interaction with both clients and candidates.
You will eventually be required to build and develop your own team of consultants.
- Previous recruitment experience in financial services
- Deep understanding of mergers & acquisition
- Strong billing history
- Polished, presentable articulate and intelligent
- Confident and comfortable with face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and spoken
- Determined to make money and progress in your career
- Can easily build relationships and show assertiveness when dealing with job seekers and clients
- Excellent career progression to principal, manager and director!
- Bespoke commission structure
- Regular incentives - company lunches, branded products, day trips and spa days
- 23 days holidays which increase with service