Internal Recruitment Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Consultant to join Tata Steel. Tata Steel is one of the world's top ten steel producers. The combined group has an aggregate crude steel capacity of more than 28 million tonnes and approximately 80,000 employees across four continents. Tata Steel is part of the Tata Group, one of the largest, most diverse conglomerates in the world with businesses in the UK including Tata Steel, Jaguar Land Rover and Tetley Tea.
The role of the Resourcing Consultant implements resourcing processes in order to attract and select the most appropriate candidates in the UK for experienced hire, graduate and functional trainees. The Resourcing Consultant is primarily accountable for the delivery of all external, internal and direct hire recruitment from approval to offer including the onboarding process.
In this role you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers to be able to deliver against key requirements
- Be a trusted advisor, working closely with internal Tata stakeholders in the business on long-term recruitment planning
- Develop a strong external knowledge of the market to provide guidance and advice to your internal clients e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc.
- Work in partnership with Talent Managers to review succession planning
- Deliver a high level of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed
- Manage the on boarding and compliance processes and ensure strict adherence to SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure recruitment processes are adhered to
- Developing and implement strategies to attract the best people to the business working closely with Social Media and Branding Consultant
- Re-enforce the Tata Steel Employer Brand positively
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to deliver recruitment projects in time and to budget
- Have experience of working as an internal recruitment partner in-house or a desire to get into an internal role having worked within the manufacturing/engineering industry
- Display a business partnering approach and be a problem solver
- A strategist with a track record of delivering customer centric recruitment
- A competitive edge, constantly aspiring to perform to the best of your ability with the drive to succeed
- Deep knowledge of recruitment trends and best practice
- Confidence to influence and negotiate with all levels of seniority, along with the ability to build relationships with candidates, internal and external stakeholders
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you consider yourself outgoing, have great communication skills and hardworking then please get in touch today!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.