Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Changing lives doesn't happen overnight. Recruitment is for the tenacious; the ambitious; those with the right attitude. This isn't a normal 9 - 5 ??? but you don't want that.
You want to actively work as an ambassador for our recruitment brand; we're friendly experts who take every opportunity we can to learn and develop our careers. You have to want to be the best - for yourself and your customers - in order to thrive in this industry.
You want to work in our new Glasgow city centre offices; home to a team of experienced and dedicated recruiters who love getting involved in our in-house events and charity fundraising. You'll enjoy our employee benefits such as free fruit, Friday beers and the chance to get to know our office pets (we've got goldfish.)
We're looking for trainees who are interesting and interested. We want to spark your natural curiosity and use that to create solid business development skills. If you're great on the phone, via email and in person, you could be who we're looking for. You want to make a difference to those you meet.
We're big on our friendly yet driven culture and would like to find a trainee consultant who will blend well within our existing team.
What does the day to day look like?
- Ongoing market mapping and researching each potential client
- Building your own base of clients and candidates through thorough business development and networking
- Attending networking events and establishing yourself as a specialist in your market
- Opportunities to engage in further training and solid career development with clear progression
- Meeting monthly KPIs and targets with regards to activity
- Making outgoing calls or sending email marketing campaigns as part of business development
- Manage your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Take control of your own career and potential
Are you who we are looking for?
- Strong communication skills and confident when talking to clients and candidates
- Strategic thinker; able to plan and prioritise the sourcing of new clients
- Excellent networking skills and market-conscious; able to communicate fluently about industry issues and developments
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Confident when educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Able to evolve with our growing recruitment offering
- A recruitment ambassador for the HRC brand
Interested? Get in touch with Christine Knox.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. We act as both an employment business and an employment agency.