Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for several Graduate Recruitment Consultants in Braintree. Due to continual growth, we are looking for driven and enthusiastic graduates who are keen to establish a career in Recruitment to join our busy and successful team.
We are open minded on start date for 2019 graduates!
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside an experienced Manager and Director and you will be provided with full training from the outset meaning fast progression is all but guaranteed.
- Sourcing and briefing candidates on active roles using main job boards, direct advertisement and proactive headhunting
- Submission of CVs to jobs in the aim of securing interview requests
- Drafting job adverts and formatting CVs
- Securing and organising interviews with candidates and clients
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract business from candidates and clients
- Meeting with Clients to build and develop long-standing professional relationships before broadening relationships across the business
- Developing a true understanding of clients and businesses in order to effectively service their needs
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of ways using multiple job boards as well as our website
- Use of social media to advertise RBR as an agency and build market presence
- Production of industry related blogs and articles before publishing online using a variety of social media platforms
- Interviewing and vetting candidates in relation to jobs as well as proactive registrations when required
- Going through interview preparation with candidates to ensure they are fully prepped and briefed - including duties, salary, benefits etc
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to candidates throughout all processes
The ideal candidate will be a graduate and ideally have had phone based sales experience. However, candidates who can express the required drive and determination to ensure success will also be considered.
Rutherford Briant Recruitment is an exceptional place to work. With market leading training and development programmes in place to fast track your development and an experienced Senior Management team for support, it is the ideal place for hungry and determined candidates to develop their career in recruitment.
As an agency, we have won numerous awards for the work we have done across the region as well as having a large existing client and candidate base already in place meaning new joiners will have all of the building blocks for success from day one. We have a generous commission scheme and the working environment is fun and supportive.
Our office is a beautiful converted barn in Black Notley in Braintree with onsite parking.