Spa & Wellness Recruitment Consultant Work for Spa Elite
Spa & Wellness Recruitment Consultant
Permanent Division, UK & Overseas
Market Leading Worldwide 5 Star Recruitment Agency
Spa, Beauty, Leisure & Aesthetics
Alcester, Warwickshire (Will need to drive due to our location)
- Basic salary, dependent on the experience that you can bring to the role
- Monthly commission, more successful placements you make, more you earn!!
- Quarterly Bonus target linked
- Fantastic work environment, not the normal dreary office???
- Structured induction and training
- Regular development and performance reviews
- We like to look after our staff so we like to take you out and celerabrate our successes
Spa Elite is a market leading recruitment agency operating in the UK & Worldwide specialising within the Spa, Leisure and Aesthetic sectors.
We are proud to be celebrating 13 years in business this year and achieving rapid growth over the past 3 years we have exciting expansion plans ahead. We would like you to be a part of them.
We are looking for a focused exceptionally well organised, ambitious and positive person to join our great team as a Recruitment Consultant for Permanent positions across our global Client base.
In this key role you will be joining our Permanent staffing division where you will be managing the full recruitment process from frequently speaking to Clients' about their requirements, writing job descriptions, overseeing the advertising and marketing of roles, registration with the agency, interviewing and careful selection of suitable candidates. Arranging interviews, constant client account management, building and keeping rapport with your clients and providing second to none candidate care for a range of varied and exciting roles across the globe.
Key Experience & Qualities Required;
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant would be an advantag.
- Experience within Spa, Aesthetics, Fitness or Wellbeing industries, you may have experience working in Spa or Leisure Management, Account/Business Development, Head Therapist roles.
- MUST have brilliant organisational and admin skills, PC skills including email, Word etc. and excellent diary management aptitude.
- Communication skills, written and verbal must be professional, perfect, polite and persuasive.
- Excellent phone manor and telephone skills to deal with a broad range of enquiries with both your clients and candidates.
- You must have a great eye and ear for detail to identify opportunities and successfully match candidates to roles that fulfil their career wishes and goals.
- Must see figures as motivational as this is a sales and target driven role
- Drive and passion for recruitment and the Beauty and Wellness industry.
- Focused and Self Motivated
- Handling applications, pre-screening including CV selection and telephone/Skype Interviewing and general CV advice.
- Identify and carefully match job opportunities with hopeful candidates
- Engage candidates to discuss suitable opportunities
- Networking and talent searching via LinkedIn, social media platforms, job boards and referrals to source and on-board new exceptional and talented candidates.
- Be responsible for inputting and maintaining accurate applicant information in the CRM to include checking and attaching documents such as CV's, certificates and proofs of ID and obtaining consent compliantly in line with GDPR.
- Send daily job alerts via LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- *Work closely with your clients to manage their recruitment requirements
- Nurture strong and long-term relationships with your candidates so you know exactly what they are looking for in their career in order to assist them precisely with their career progression.
- Prepare, arrange and confirm candidates' interviews distributing the appropriate paperwork to all parties and provide Interview feedback.
- Present job offers to successful candidates and support them in points of clarification or negotiation and assist them in starting their new role with our client.
- Build and maintain strong and long-term relationships with your clients in the UK and Overseas to ensure Spa Elite remain their agency of choice.
- Be an ambassador for Spa Elite and the recruitment industry
Scope & Career Opportunity;
- To become a key team member as we continue to build a hardworking, exceptional recruitment team for our 5 Star Clients here in the UK and Worldwide.
- Long term career opportunities will be available and talent nurtured and recognised internally first and foremost.
APPLY TO SPA ELITE & BE PART OF OUR TEAM: If you feel that this is the ideal job opportunity for you then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call our offices to express your interest in this exclusive opportunity.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service