Self-employed recruitment consultant
We are a team of self-employed recruiters (no basic salary) that have outgrown the conventional agency model. Our consultants work for themselves, with no KPI's, no boss, no sales targets and no set hours/days. We provide you with everything you need to get your business up and running (at no cost) and when it's time to invoice the client we take a percentage of the fee. Best of all - no restrictive covenants.
This position is suitable for those who'd really like to set up on their own, but would prefer the backing of:
* A brand name and an agency that is a proud REC member
* Access to the UK's 3 biggest job sites for vacancy advertising and CV searching, use of the Boffin social media platforms.
* Full autonomy to run your business as you see fit. No generic ToBs; you set the terms. No managerial rate authorisations; you set the charges
* Accountancy services e.g. raising invoices, credit control etc.
* Admin such as office support for when you bite off more than you can chew, business cards, landline and an email address
* The support, guidance, nurture and care of an experienced recruitment leadership team
This is a hugely unique role so for more information or an informal chat to hear a bit more about how it works, contact Lucy Robinson on or