Junior Recruitment Consultant
RedCat Digital are currently on the lookout for ambitious individuals with a proactive attitude, with a passion for all things digital. You might already be working in recruitment, have digital experience or come from a sales related background. You will be based in our East London office in the heart of Shoreditch. We’re offering a competitive starting salary of up to £22,500, alongside commission and a benefits package.
As a junior recruitment consultant, you’ll be enrolled on our in-house training programme to help you learn the full 360 recruitment process – from sourcing the right candidate through to bringing on new clients and most importantly – making placements!
Your role will involve:
- Market Mapping – supporting your team leader you will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of specific markets, building extensive market maps of relevant teams within pre-identified target companies.
- Headhunting – you will be extensively trained to approach, secure and inspire passive talent into our clients interview processes in markets experiencing significant skills shortages.
- Talent attraction – database searching (in-house and using LinkedIn Recruiter), market mapping and head-hunting.
- Marketing & Advertising – Exploring social media (Groups, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) to attract top talent
- Candidate Management through the entire process– competency based interviewing, interview preparation, offer negotiation
We’re looking for 4 individuals to join our technology team covering a range of sectors including:
- Software Development
- Product Management
- UX & UI Design
- Data & Analytics
However, our ethos is to make our consultants specialists in an area, so if you’re passionate or knowledgeable about a different area of Technology, then we’ll be flexible for the right person.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re aware that as a junior recruitment consultant, you may not be a seasoned sales professional, but any previous experience in either the digital or sales industry will put you in good stead. This role, however, is more than just sales. You will be consulting both candidates and clients so energy, drive and determination alongside, passion for providing amazing levels of service is the most important thing.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Market leading benefits package including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry leading commission structure
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Defined & attainable career path
- Team incentives and prizes
- Quarterly team bonding nights out
- Holiday Incentives: [Previous trips include Las Vegas, New York, Milan & Barcelona]
- Friendly team, low staff turnover
- Ambitious growth plans and shiny new offices in Shoreditch
- Dress down culture 24/7
- Office football matches every Thursday
- Duvet Day
- Office happy hour every Friday
- In-office dart board
- Flexi start and leave times
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 40 days holiday
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly ethical team
RedCat Digital are one of the UK’s leading digital recruitment agencies and are preferred partners to the likes of Microsoft, ASOS, Burberry, Conde Nast, Monzo, Babylon Health, Razorfish and Betway [to name a few!] We are passionate about providing world class service levels to clients and candidates and have 19 years’ experience in the sector!
We know that happy employees produce happy work, so are always challenging the cutthroat culture of recruitment. Our team are fun, friendly and you will be encouraged to have a voice in shaping the company from day one. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but are proud of the role we play in finding the very best talent in the market for our clients.
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re interested in applying, know anyone that might be, or just want some more information, then please contact our internal recruitment manager Simren:
Phone: 0207 265 7800