Global Indirect Sourcing Leader
Global Indirect Sourcing Leader
Industry: Professional Services
Location: Arlington VA with Relocation Support
Salary: $125k - $135k + BENEFITS
Contact: Michael at
Global Professional Services firm is looking for a Global Indirect Sourcing Leader to join their rapidly expanding their team in Arlington, Virginia. The Indirect Procurement Category Leader will be managing the direction of the strategic sourcing strategies for the Federal Government.
You will be leading the procurement plans on all levels with a spend of $175m covering Local, State, Commercial and International contracts. With a team of 5 Buyers to manage, you will drive the procurement management across the indirect categories that cover IT & Technology, HR, Travel, Facilities, Meetings and Events. The Management Consultancy company are going through massive expansion and are broadening their international horizons, offering you the perfect environment to develop your career and grow into a Procurement Director at the organization.
The Global Professional Services firm provide solutions for clients across all industries and continents, in which they have accomplished over a billion dollars in revenue. They have played an influential role in developing various welfare plans such as funding for national disaster aid and schemes for suicide prevention. Organic career progression is a vital part of the company's culture, in which their CEO had initially started off there at the Associate level.
As a Global Indirect Sourcing Leader, you will be:
- Managing all sourcing and procurement in a hybrid Federal Government, Commercial, and International contracting environment
- Ensuring all contracts match with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and other relevant legislations
- Overseeing procurement staff, who will handle the daily purchasing activities
- Training your procurement team around strategic sourcing, contract documentation, corporate/government policies and purchase orders
- Working with the Compliance Team in improving the procedures and processes for the procurement activity
As a Global Indirect Sourcing Leader, you must have:
- Strategic sourcing experience across all indirect categories that consist of IT & Technology, HR, Travel, Meetings and Events
- Strong knowledge of the Government procurement regulations and legislations
- Solid background within contract documentation and management
- Ideally previous experience from a government or consulting background
- Ability to work in a high transactional environment
- A bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or in any other relevant discipline
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the Procurement function for a rapidly expanding team, where you will be directly responsible for developing the strategy and direction for the indirect spend, in order to ensure and maximize cost reduction and overall success for the Procurement department.
If you possess the relevant experiences and abilities, within indirect spend or consulting, then please get in touch and send your resume to Michael at