Global Sourcing Lead
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization's talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world's leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Summary & Responsibilities:
The Global Sourcing Lead will partner with Pontoon RPO Account Leaders and VP of Global Sourcing to create a world class Sourcing engine. Provide Strategic and tactical oversight of the RPO APAC and EMEA Sourcing team for key accounts. Provide an escalation point for RPO Account Leaders regarding candidate sourcing. Partner with Adecco Group procurement and Sourcing channel vendors to ensure cost control and return on investment. Partner with Global Sourcing Channel Center and engage with Pontoon RPO leaders in North America, EMEA, and APAC regions. Evaluate new sourcing technologies to differentiate Pontoon in the RPO Industry. Support Business Development team with RFP responses, client and market research, and participate in client presentations.
Leadership and Expertise
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy for pipelining candidates for our client's requirements
- Consult with Senior Leadership to help understand market verticals and business needs
- Monitor Pontoon's RPO sourcing channel spend and effectiveness
- Actively participates in RFP responses
- Apply customer and competitive insights in the formulation of marketing and business intelligence and conduct research and analysis of key competitors
- Consistently evaluate new technologies and techniques for the purpose of increasing efficiencies and/or quality output
- Assist RPO leadership in providing weekly/monthly budget reviews regarding personnel and sourcing channels
- In coordination with the implementation and business development teams, establish project plans for deployment of sourcing strategies for new clients
- Assist in annual review of all sourcing technologies
- Interface with job board vendors as escalation point to remediate operational challenges
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are followed for process and quality consistency
- Establish and manage/develop all sourcers to meet or exceed performance metrics
Vendor & Client Management
- Evaluate new technologies and channels for the RPO team to enhance our level of innovation and ability to deliver to clients in partnership with the Global Sourcing Channel Center
- Roll out and implementation of the new sourcing channels with the Global RPO teams including but not limited to a) development of implementation plans b) development of training and any related SOP's
- Work with VP of Global Sourcing to create a Menu of Services Roadmap and track progress against that roadmap
- Build out functional requirements and hold vendors to SOW's agreed upon by both parties
- Manage vendor seat assignments and tracking with the Sourcing Channel leadership team.
- New/Current channel Vendor demos/reviews
- Demo current tools during sales process, client demo's, and to delivery teams
- Partner with the Global Sourcing Channel Center to measure ROI and usage for all Sourcing Channels
- Work with Client Account Leaders to develop and execute client specific sourcing strategies and work to procure the channels/technologies to support our strategies.
- Deploy Recruitment Marketing/Digital Talent Strategies which may include but is not limited to running/reporting on PPC, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Career Community creation, Testing, and ad-hoc reporting back to internal and external client groups.
- Quarterly Business Reviews - Preparation of Sourcing slides/Data where necessary
- Participation in Quarterly/Annual and other business reviews with Client Delivery where necessary
- Yearly Budget Planning and Monitoring, Vendor consolidation
- Managing sourcer metrics/scorecard
- In partnership with Client Account Leaders, consult them to Review current state functional processes and strategy process gaps related to client needs
- Strategy creation and presentation to Delivery Leads for existing clients
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma; Bachelor Degree strongly preferred or industry experience of over ten (10) years
- Minimum of eight (8) years of Sourcing/recruiting or related industry experience
- Previous managerial experience required
- Specialized knowledge: Advanced Sourcing, Vendor & Client Mgmt., Talent Acquisition Channels & Technology
- Superior consulting, solution selling and client facing skills
- Comfortable working in a complex matrix environment with multiple practice types representing unique industry verticals, as well as in-house reporting infrastructure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques/trending channels and the best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite & any technical knowledge (Development/Programming/Automation) is a great to have
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail, as well as strong problem solving and solution development skills are critical
- Ability to take direction and function as a part of a team
- Embraces new technologies
- Customer focused
- Strong sense of urgency
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- EEO is the Law
- OFCCP - EEO is the Law
- Affirmative Action Statement