Secondary Recruitment Consultant
Secondary Recruitment Consultant - Cardiff
Empowering Learning have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to work with secondary schools across South Wales. The position will form part of an ambitious Education business who are fast becoming the number one Education service in the market. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an established consultant who enjoys what they do yet would like new fresh challenges too.
Empowering Learning were founded in 2003, we are a well-established teacher training and recruitment consultancy business with offices in London, Midlands, Manchester and Cardiff. We are rapidly expanding with several other office openings planned for 2019!
The position is within Our Cardiff super hub and the branch manager will be responsible for leading experienced consultants to perform to their best ability and to drive the team to new heights and achievements. You will work alongside a number of experienced divisional managers both in the office and nationwide to grow and develop company wide products and strategies. You will be an inspiring individual who has the tenacity and drive to grow every single member of staff to achieve their full potential whilst creating a stimulating and fun working environment. We would like to attract fierce, ambitious and tenacious individuals to work part of a thriving and exciting business.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to have a successful track record of running a successful desk in recruitment (Ideally Education) and an ambition to grow and develop staff members whilst earning a life changing income. The ideal candidate will be a successful biller, have a diligent and robust recruitment practise as well as ability to motivate and encourage experienced staff members daily. You will work part of an energetic team who celebrate every success and constantly encourage personal and team growth.
- Bring an abundance of leadership qualities that will inspire and drive a whole team to different succession levels
- A full 360 experience within recruitment
- Ability to grow a cold desk
- Concentrated and resilient approach to growth and development of a desk
- The skill to work with high level educators and advise and support in recruitment services
- A desire to solution find and forward think in a candidate shortage market
What we can offer
- A management program that supports your leadership development
- Competitive salary package that values your worth
- Mobile phone
- A business that listens and supports you thoroughly with every step of your career
- Promotional pathways for every employee to grow and develop through different routes suited to professional strengths
- A transparent and competitive commission structure
- Uncapped earnings
- An opportunity to be apart of rapid growing team who wish to double in size
- A sensible and measured approach to business generation
- A business where every employee will be instrumental to the business growth plans and introduction of new products into the market
- A fun and supportive leadership team
- 30 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday
If you want to join a successful and exciting business that will challenge your thinking, grow you as an individual and support you to your full potential then please apply below.