Team Assistant / Executive Search
Salary: ??30,000 plus benefits & bonus
Location: High Street Kensington, London,
Our client is an executive search firm specialising in helping high-growth technology companies build their senior-level teams. Their focus is on Chairman, NXD, C-Level & VP Roles across high growth businesses, Corporates and Private Equity / Venture Capital portfolio companies.
Additionally, they are also members of an elite private network of leading digital and technology entrepreneurs.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Team Assistant to support the team across the lifecycle of the search process from start to finish.
Working very closely alongside the office manager this is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, forward-thinking and focused team where you will be offered continued development in a collaborative and fun environment.
- Complex diary management; meeting scheduling and coordination for at least 3 members of the team - in person, by phone or via video conference calls
- Managing meeting room bookings, or identifying appropriate external locations for meetings
- Processing expenses
- Organising travel arrangements
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Ordering stationery, computer equipment and building security passes
- General admin duties, including keeping the internal database up to date
- 3+ years' experience as a Personal or Team Assistant (Executive Search or digital/technology industry experience would be a bonus but not essential)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience with complex diary management and scheduling
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- An expert multi-tasker who can prioritise tasks, keep calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Process driven and have outstanding organisational and attention to detail skills
- An enthusiastic and friendly team player with a 'can-do', proactive attitude!
- Confident using your initiative and working independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- High business ethics: honest, respectful and culturally unbiased
- A competitive salary and discretionary performance-based bonus
- Pension and private health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- An honest, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- A fun and dynamic working environment