Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you committed to delivering 100% customer service satisfaction but are not getting the recognition?
Are you frustrated at being a credit to what you do but fail to be acknowledged for it?
Well??? How would it sound to continue executing the above but to also be rewarded monetary, career development and additional benefits wise?!
Customer Service skills are believed to be the core of recruitment and based on this, Accountancy Action acknowledges this and is actively recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Head Office based in Borehamwood.
Within a customer service facing role, there is a clear focus on delivering first class customer service and maintaining reputations. It is also absolutely paramount that a high standard of attention to detail is required, which often leads to early starts and late nights BUT still you see no personal reward or benefit.
Frustrations may arise, de-motivation may transpire and where does that leave you?
Don't fret! You are in luck! Your skills and achievements will NOT go unnoticed as they can be mirrored into a career within recruitment.
At Accountancy Action, you WILL be recognised. Do you want to take control of your own earnings and your own destiny where early starts and late nights are noticed? All of your frustrations and worries CAN be resolved by taking that leap and removing them. Only YOU have that power:
- One of the best commission schemes on the market, as well as very generous basic salaries- meaning you are rewarded and recognised for the service that you provide.
- Superb career development scheme (based on performance and not length in the business), in conjunction with practical and theoretical training, allowing the right people to step quickly up- early starts/late finishes/excellent service- proof it WILL pay off!
- Money, money, money??? First year's OTE of ??30,000 per annum- financially rewarded for your personal achievements.
- Further acknowledgment for personal/team/company achievements through Michelin star lunches, trips abroad/UK, days/nights out.
Does this sound like a no brainer? Could taking a leap in to the field of Recruitment be your next move? Accountancy Action is sure it is and is on the lookout for people like YOU!!
- Responsibility for the entire recruitment process, from taking the initial client brief to offering a candidate their dream job.
- Managing existing client relationships and winning new business through on site meetings, business development calls, lunch appointments and hosting events.
- Maintaining and growing a portfolio of quality candidates through telephone vetting, update calls and face to face meetings.
- Interviewing your candidates to assess their suitability for a particular role.
Of course as a Recruitment Consultant there are many duties expected of you but experience working within a busy demanding work environment and the ability to manage difficult clients within customer service is an exceptional start to a successful career here at Accountancy Action.
You deserve to be rewarded for being an "Unsung Hero" and that can change TODAY!