IT Recruitment Consultant
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced IT Recruiter who has fallen out of love with your current role and the recruitment company you work for? Do you want to work for a recruitment business that promotes work/life balance and aspires to achieve huge growth this year?
What we offer
- Modern, purpose-built office (*with free parking)
- Competitive basic salary + commission structure (uncapped)
- Up to 32 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Your birthday off
- Structured career mentoring
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company milestone celebration events in the office
- Sales competition incentives that include international trips
- Target led cash prizes to boost your salary
- Structured career development paths through Apprenticeship Scheme
- Fully expensed Christmas party
- Fully expensed ad hoc events twice a year (go karting/escape rooms/celebrations)
- Annual summer family day at seasonal locations
- Onsite charity committee for internal and external events throughout the year
- Free fresh fruit, cold drinks and tea and coffee
What opportunities are there in the team?
We have opportunities for experienced recruitment consultants to bill across all areas of IT to include .NET C# java and PHP covering IT Development / Infrastructure / Professional Services / Management roles. You will need to be motivated to develop and maintain client and candidate networks. You will have autonomy to focus on your own billings to become a high earner, our supportive and dedicated team will top you up with whatever training you want to achieve your goals. No boundaries
We employ people with positive energy, the ones that show us they have the right attributes to be successful recruitment consultant. Positive culture is important to us and we value our team. We are a very people orientated business and know that keeping our staff engaged, happy, healthy and inspired is key. In simple terms, you will need to 'get' what we do and want to be part of it.
For more information about us check out our website to complete a virtual tour, also our careers page and follow us on Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook! If you have already done this - apply today!
To find out more about our business, and do a virtual tour of our office check out our website and careers page. If you have already done this, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Recruitment: 1 year (Required)