Resourcing & Team Administrator
Based in the heart of Soho we are looking for a bright administrator to join our busy Temps Division supporting a team of consultants with their daily administration.
Recruiting for the best names in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries, here at Fashion and Retail Personnel we are a dynamic team; all passionate about recruitment and dedicated to driving our business. Each employee, as an individual and as part of the bigger team, has the opportunity to contribute to our success as a whole. Without everyone's contribution, we wouldn't be where we are today.
This role requires someone who is a strong administrator and someone who will enjoy a varied workload as tasks change daily.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support with the weekly payroll of temporary staff
• Update CVs and portfolios
• Upload new vacancy adverts and support with copywriting
• Support with website projects
• Produce monthly e-shots
• Answer the telephone for incoming calls
• Take and relay messages and provide information to callers
• Provide general administrative and support
• Prepare documents for management
• Research projects
• Schedule appointments
• Co-ordinate meetings and organise catering where necessary
• Monitor and maintain office supplies
Attention to detail and good organisation is a must, and an interest in the fashion industry is beneficial.
We know there's more to life than work. That's why when you join Fashion Personnel, you will be automatically enrolled onto Perkbox - an employee benefits and well-being platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 15% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide.