Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant x 3 - Private Equity/Venture Capital Sector - earn ??24k basic and ??100k OTE
- Would you be interested in recruiting for private equity, venture capital and high net worth clients?
- Do you want to be fully trained in flotations, management buy-outs and angel investing?
- Would the idea of working in the heart of Mayfair excite you?
- Does a starting basic salary of ??24,000 interest you?
- How about being mentored as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant by a ??1million producer?
?Are you a new or recent graduate looking for a role within an international executive search firm who specialise in the recruitment of investment professionals and support staff for private equity and venture capital funds?
A leading private equity recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of investment executives for prestigious private equity funds globally is looking to expand their London team with 3 new Trainee Recruitment personnel.
Private Equity is a source of investment capital from high net worth individuals and institutions for the purpose of investing and acquiring equity ownership in companies. Partners at private equity firms raise funds and manage these monies to yield favourable returns for their shareholder clients, typically with an investment horizon between four and seven years. These funds can be used in purchasing shares of private companies, or in public companies that eventually become de-listed from public stock exchanges under go-private deals.
Active mandates are international and include private equity and venture capital jobs across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Mexico and Colombia.
Full training will be provided and once up and running you will be working alongside ??1million producers, some of whom earn over ??300k per year.
In order to secure a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you will need the following:-
- you will be degree educated already or just about to graduate this summer
- ideally you will have some sales experience - this not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial.
- something that makes you stand out ie., sporting or extra-curricular activity most importantly - a desire to be the best. This is a hybrid environment which requires a level of dynamism
If this role is of interest please apply below and feel free to look at our website or call us any time.