Recruitment Consultant - Temps Division
Recruitment Consultant (Temporaries Division) - Essex
Pursuit are looking for a NEW Addition our Temps team who thrives on business development and success!Are you up for the challenge?
We have been established for nearly 20 years in the local market and due to exciting expansion plans, we seek an experienced Recruitment Consultant to support the continued growth of our Temporary desk, based in Braintree, Essex.
Despite the challenging market conditions, Pursuit has thrived. We have invested time and effort into building upon our large existing client base & introducing a fantastic portfolio of new clients. We also recognise the importance of developing the Pursuit brand and recently appointed a marketing manager to support our consultants in maximising opportunities, as well as supporting the needs of the business.
With ambitious growth plans, there has not been a better time to join in terms of career opportunities and earning potential. Pursuit is going from strength to strength - and there is no stopping us!
Working at a phenomenally fast pace to support the demands of our clients and stay ahead of the competition, as an experienced Commercial Temporary Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage a large volume of incoming roles
- Take responsibility to develop and grow the desk through new business sales
- Have ownership of key accounts to manage and grow
- Work closely with our Resourcer and Temps Manager
- Full 360??recruitment role
This is a demanding role - as with all recruitment positions - however as an experienced consultant you will thrive in this work-hard play-hard environment. If you can say yes to the following role requirements - please get in touch!
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for hard-working, hugely determined, results driven candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Essex/Herts recruitment experience in a Industrial/Commercial or specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Strong sales, networking and client development abilities
- Proven resilience and a positive attitude to overcoming challenges
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience of Job board Advertising, CV sourcing and Candidate Marketing (including Social Media)
- Previous experience of using recruitment databases to manage candidates and clients - Computer literacy is essential.
- A-level / Degree or equivalent qualification highly desirable, however not essential
- Minimum of 12 months Recruitment experience
- Must be a driver/have own vehicle
It is essential that you are located within Essex, have your own transport, Recruitment and proven business development experience.
If we've kept your attention - what are you waiting for?!With an excellent benefits package including a competitive and uncapped commission structure, profit related bonus at the end of the year and fantastic career development opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed!