Junior Recruitment Consultant
If you are a Junior Recruitment Consultant with 6months+ experience and have incredible drive in your personal life and work ethic, are friendly, able to manage your emotional intelligence and connect with people with ease, then a career as a Recruitment Consultant at Rethink Digital Gurus could be for you!
We're looking for a driven Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our super successful HEALTH-tech team based in Bristol. Two minutes walk from the food markets and just upstairs from the Starbucks on Wine Street.
In an adult and autonomous culture, as a Junior Recruitment Consultant at Rethink Digital Gurus you'll work with some of the most exciting businesses on the planet. This team specifically works with healthcare business to support their tech and digital products, functions and applications.
What is it like to work at Digital Gurus?
Our team in Bristol is mid-sized (25ish Recruitment Consultants) and very much close-knit, with a family feel that means collaborative working & cross-selling for each other, supportive ongoing training, and we celebrate our successes together. AS well as the Recruitment teams, Bristol houses our in-house Marketing and Contracts Administration teams, giving a good mix of personalities working towards one common goal.
What you'll be getting
- Uncapped earning potential from salary plus team commission
- Rapid career progression - we'll get to know you and your motivators, and create a career action plan to develop your role within this growing company
- Training, constant support and guidance to become a true digital specialist in your vertical within the business
- Flexible working
- Your own marketing support. We have a marketing agency within Digital Gurus - these guys will help you achieve all your goals and create some fantastic content to support your ads and a new business.
The Fun Stuff
- One of the best office environments you'll encounter - hard working, supportive and a place where all team members are listened to and encouraged to voice ideas
- Monthly team lunch
- Break out - Pool table, FIFA area, Netflix area, beer/wine fridge
- Working alongside like-minded, driven, ambitious and fun people
- Encouraged to attend external training and networking opportunities
- Personalised incentives (not everyone drinks!)
- High-achievers rewards and Annual Holiday
- Quarterly team trips
What we expect in return
Our team are a solid bunch of hard working and honest Recruitment Consultants, who really care about their job. We support one another, collaborate on all initiatives and don't take ourselves too seriously.
It is a start-up mentality with a strong brand we are proud to work for. We have a no nonsense culture; it is straight and fair. Positive vibes only, and an expectation that everyone contributes to the success of the team.
We have a passion for people and take responsibility in all that we do. If you are ambitious and care about progression, then we are a good place. Negativity, laziness, and anyone too 'salesy' would not fit well with us.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engaging and energetic person. Just apply now - can't wait to meet you!
Please apply with a copy of your CV. For further details, please contact Craig Edwards, Talent Manager
By submitting your CV or LinkedIn profile, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and consenting to Rethink processing your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies within the Rethink Group. For the avoidance of doubt, this encompasses Rethink, RTM, Digital Gurus, CodeNation, The Lab and Rethink Group. Your details will be processed solely in relation to internal job opportunities and will not be shared with any third parties or used for any marketing purposes. If at any point you no longer wish to be contacted about suitable vacancies within the Rethink Group, please email
Re-Think Recruitment (Internal) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.