HR Resourcing Administrator - ??9.35-??9.85p/h!
We have an exciting opportunity for either an experienced Resourcing Assistant or someone with strong administration skills seeking experience within an HR Resourcing environment. This is a temporary position, based my client's Ipswich office and supporting the Resourcing team across the business.
- Undertake all administration relating to the recruitment of roles
- Receive, screen and prioritise incoming communications (written, electronic, telephone), responding or co-ordinating appropriate and timely responses.
- Manage resourcing records (paper and/or electronic), ensuring information is appropriately filed, secured and is readily accessible.
- Organise candidate interviews and logistics in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Coordinate diaries, organise meetings and/or events, and make associated arrangements to ensure the smooth running of interview schedules.
- Effectively handle colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and candidates enquiries.
- Administer applicant and candidates progress.
- Support selection centre logistics and administration.
- Provide timely and accurate management information on resourcing activity as requested.
- Contribute to the development and effectiveness of the processes and procedures used to deliver resourcing excellence.
- Plan and manage own day-to-day workload, taking into account priorities and established timescales.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Exceptionally high attention to detail.
- Good standard of verbal and numerical literacy.
- Good standard of written presentation skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels through all mediums.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information.
- Strong organisational skills - ability to manage own time and that of others.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Awareness and observance of confidentiality requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Ability to demonstrate the company's values and behaviours.
- Good standard of HR knowledge covering recruitment practice, employment law.
- Relevant experience in a recruitment admin capacity within a corporate environment.
- Ability to proactively and confidently manage end to end recruitment process for required roles.
Length - 3/4 months
If interested in the position, please apply with your CV to this job advert.
Consultant: Priya sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy