Researcher | Executive Search - Healthcare & Private Equity | Compass
Job Title: Researcher - Executive Search / Healthcare & Private Equity
Locations available: Portsmouth OR Manchester
Salary: Up to ??26,000 DOE + Company Benefits
Compass Executives are looking for an ambitious, tenacious and hard-working researcher to join the business, following an exceptional year and an increase in headcount.
About Compass Executives
Recipients of HealthInvestor's prestigious 'Recruiter of the Year' Award, Compass Executives are the go-to provider of Board-level talent for the health, social care and specialist education industries, specifically in the Private (Equity and Corporate), Independent and Third Sector's.
The Net Promoter Score received from candidates we engage with is 100%, conducted on a weekly basis, whilst our valued clients cite our "granular sector knowledge", "personable yet professional approach" and "exceptional communications" as some of the key reasons they see us as the leading Executive Search firm in the sector, and rely on us time and again to fulfil their hiring needs.
As a business we operate in a fully transparent, meritocratic, knowledge-sharing environment; information is communicated between our sister companies, Compass Associates and Compass Corporate Services, ensuring we are constantly up to date with news, trends and emerging industry leaders - offering us a true competitive advantage to others in the industry. This in turn ensures we can provide only the most current, timely and relevant information to our clients.
We attend all leading industry events, awards and conferences, as well as spending time on site with Clients to understand truly the remit of the roles we work, and to engrain the organisations' beliefs and culture, to help when sourcing only the most suitable candidate based on the requirements.
About the role
Fundamental to success, research provides the structure and backbone that underpins each and every assignment we are mandated with. 2018 has been another record-breaking year for Compass Executives, with the team growing organically through success. In order to support the increasing demands in our services we are actively looking to recruit an ambitious researcher to join the team.
The Independent UK health, social care and specialist education industries currently account for ??191.7bn for healthcare spend, providing ample opportunities to make a real impact at the most senior level across the sectors.
Some of the varied responsibilities you can anticipate include;
- Provide research support for live mandates and other market-mapping projects
- Proactively expand your market knowledge through events attendance, access to all leading market literature and an unrivalled team of Consultant's who have first-rate market knowledge
- Engage with proactive and prospective candidates depending on the needs of the client through general head hunting activities
- Support billing Consultant's through shortlisting and candidate qualifying activities
- Produce high-quality, insightful and engaging written work
Compass Executives will provide you with all the tools, knowledge and support to enable you to become leaders within the sector - clear career progression is demonstrable, and we will encourage you every step of the way.
The role would suit a recent graduate with exceptional academic credentials, a thirst for knowledge and the tenacity and enthusiasm to approach industry leaders about only the most suitable of C-suite opportunities. An effective, articulate communicator, prior work experience demonstrating the ability to interact with others well is essential, as we are a hugely team orientated business.
- Critical eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2:1 degree qualified
- Ability to build relationships effectively through demonstrating first-class market knowledge, and a sincere, honest and open communication style
- Enjoy working within an enthusiastic, engaging, skilled team, but also to have the ability to work independently where required
What's on offer?
- Starting salary of up to ??26,000 - depending on experience
- Flexible remote working is available following successfully passing the probationary period
- Uncapped commission
- End of Quarter events (Black Tie Balls, Summer Festivals)
- Team outings
- Access to all market-leading publications and events, paid for by the company
- Professional Accreditation Sponsorship, paid for by the company
- A defined career pathway to becoming an executive search recruiter
Please apply via the button below.