Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Information Technology Recruitment
- Looking for a more exciting career path?
- Do you want to take your earnings into your own hands?
- Do you want to work for one of London's fastest growing start-ups?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in this IT Recruitment Consultancy, you'll have the chance to do all of the above!
Founded in 2013, they have been rapidly expanding their London team.
They have already won both the 'Startups100' and 'Best Innovation' Awards and they have recently moved into massive, brand new offices in Farringdon, Central London to keep up with their rapid expansion.
If you're a recent Graduate or a 2nd jobber with some commercial/sales experience looking to enter the Recruitment industry, this is a unique opportunity to be part of a start-up business that is going through constant growth.
Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant entails???
- Winning new business
- Client management
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Job advert posting
- Contract negotiation
The company is very meritocratic and promotions are given to those who deserve it, when they deserve it - at this company, you won't have to tick unnecessary boxes to progress through to management.
This firm know how to reward their team and believe in offering the best incentives to their Consultants???
They hold monthly lunch clubs, all expenses paid company nights out, bi-annual all-inclusive paid holidays, prizes for top rookies, cash bonuses for 'Consultant of the Month', company phone after promotion, and last year's top biller was even given a Rolex.
Salary Package - 1st year basic starting salary of ??22,000 with an OTE of ??40,000 plus, 2nd year OTE ??60,000 and 3rd year ??100,000+
Sector - Information Technology
The Ideal Candidate???
- Good academics with a Degree in any discipline, however 2nd Jobbers are equally appealing
- Sales/commercial experience would be ideal but is not essential
- Highly COMPETITIVE nature e.g. sport to a high level
- AMBITIOUS and MONEY-MOTIVATED
- DETERMINATION to succeed - demonstrated through achievements such as D of E or a marathon
- RESILIENT - this job is not easy, so you need to have a TENACIOUS attitude
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.