Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Apprenticeship in Recruitment.
As a Recruitment Apprentice, you will be in a in a position where you can really take ownership for your own career! This position offers you a structured career path with ongoing training and development opportunities, uncapped commission with no threshold along with several other benefits and incentives as well as a supportive, sociable and fun working environment with an early finish on a Friday.
Oh, and you get a day off on your birthday with lunch / dinner thrown in???can't be bad!
As the Recruitment Apprentice, you will be taught all the facets of the role within the business from the backroom, taught techniques on how to recruit, manage a client and candidate from initial order through to placement. You will learn how to become a knowledge guru in your specific industry.
This will ensure you are on track to become a success!
The role of a Customer Service Apprentice is diverse where you will be responsible for many tasks including:
- Qualifying and matching candidate's skills and experience against available job opportunities
- Generating leads for the Sales Consultants
- Conducting telephone interviews and preparing candidates for interviews to rule out any concerns
- Managing the compliance processes for temporary and permanent placements
- Preparing job descriptions and uploading onto a variety of websites including responsibility for The Brayber Group's social media on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
- Formatting CVs to ensure consistency with The Brayber Group's company standards
- Registering new candidates/ clients on the company database
- Undertaking candidate searches through advertising, database searches and headhunting to build up a portfolio of candidates who are discreetly searching the job market
- Keeping up to date with market trends, analysing competitors and identifying potential new business.
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates through methods such as networking and headhunting.
- Managing your time effectively and prioritising your workload to hit regular targets
- Has the desire to kick start a career in recruitment industry
- Ability to pick up new things quickly
- Hands-on approach to work
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel essential
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated with a proven aptitude for sales.
- Motivated nature with a hunger to progress your career and constantly build on your skillset.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, diverse workload.
- Willingness to go the extra mile for yourself, your business and your candidates and Clients.
If this sounds like the type of career vehicle that could fund your lifestyle to its full potential, please apply today with your CV, or get in contact to find out more.