TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
PROACTIVE PERSONNEL LTD is a market leader within the Recruitment Industry and one of the most progressive and dynamic Employment Agencies in the region. We currently have 11 branches based in the West Midlands, Shropshire and the North West. From our inception in 1999 we have grown to a ??30 million turnover business. We have achieved this by providing both clients and candidates with a high quality, reliable and efficient recruitment service that exceeds expectations. As an organisation we excel in the supply of Temporary and Permanent staff to local industry and have specialist divisions within the Industrial, Commercial, Technical and Transport sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT to join our friendly team in Liverpool
- Extensive customer service, building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Telesales, cold calling business to business promote our recruitment services
- Account Management of contracts
- Business development of key accounts
- Resourcing candidates, interviewing and registering candidates daily
- Face to face client presentations carried out
- Prospecting to clients; conversion of new business
- Working to sales targets, daily, weekly and monthly
- Carrying out recruitment administration using internal software
- Working to REC code of professional practice
- You will be required to work a 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Telephone sales experience
- A desire to pursue a career in sales is essential as this is an extensive part of the role.
- You will have good administration skills and a sound understanding of office procedures.
- You will have a good standard of education including English and Maths
- You will be committed to provide a first class service to both client and candidate alike and will have the ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills to assist in building and maintaining solid relationships with clients at all levels.
- A flexible, determined and self-motivated approach is essential as is the ability to work well as a team player and independently
- Full Driving Licence is ESSENTIAL
- If you have previous recruitment experience we would still like to hear from you.
You will join a hard working, successful team of professionals and can expect a competitive remuneration package, open ended commission structure and other attractive company benefits. The successful applicant will also benefit from an ongoing training and development program to facilitate a fast track career path enabling you to reach your full potential.